Helpful Hints & The Rules
The Monetta Drive-In is open on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We are occasionally open Thursdays for the premier of some new movies. Please check this web site regularly for our weekly schedule; it is usually updated late Monday.
This page will answer most of your questions about the drive-in: See Frequently Asked Questions
The Big MO offers:
- The authentic drive-in theatre experience (There's nothing else quite like it)
- Full service concession stand
- Hot Dogs
- Corn Dogs
- Chicken Sandwiches
- Cotton Candy
- Soft Drinks
- ... and more
- ADMISSION: $9 ages 12 and over, $4 ages 4-11, 3 and under are FREE. Cash only.
- Double Features
- Clear stereo sound through your car's radio - 90.3 (Main Field), 95.9 FM (Screen #2) and 105.1 (Screen #3). You control the volume! Make sure your key is in the accessory position, or bring a portable radio.
- Play area for the kids
- Frequent Star-Gazer card (earn free food!) Click Here for Star-Gazer info
- Trivia contests during intermission (win free food and other valuable prizes)
- Fun for the whole family
Some other things to remember when visiting the drive-in:
- No readmission.
- No refunds once show has begun. No rainchecks for bad weather. This is an outdoor event: plan accordingly.
- No grills, laser pointers, alcohol, illegal substances or glass containers.
- One space per vehicle. (There are two spaces between posts.)
- Park conversion vans and other high clearance vehicles on the last two rows. Parking attendants have final say on where vehicles should park
- Hatches must be no higher than the top of the vehicle.
- Don't sit on top of your vehicle.
- Don't throw balls, frisbees or other objects near the screen tower or front fence.
- Keep ticket stub as proof of purchase.
- Use parking lights when driving in theatre.
- Turn off all vehicle lights when parked. Check your owner's manual regarding daytime running lights. Be prepared to cover your headlights if they can't be turned off.
- Please use trash cans and vehicle's ashtrays. Trash bags are available in concession stand. (Only trashy people throw trash on the ground.)
- Wear shoes at all times.
- Supervise your children at all times.
- Please be courteous to others.
- Don't drive over 5 mph.
- Play area is closed during the movie.
- No smoking in concession stand. Those who smoke in their cars, should be respectful of those who might not be able to tolerate smoke due to health reasons. Please do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground.
- The line for admission forms on the south side of the drive--in entrance. Be courteous to those waiting in line and go to the end of the line. As they say in elementary school, "No Cutting Line!"
- During extremely hot or cold temperatures, if you plan to run your engine during the movie, please park in the rear of the field.
- NO FIELD SWITCHING. Your ticket buys admission to one screen only. You may walk around all three fields before the movies start, but once the movies begin, you must stay on the field for which you hold a ticket. If you are caught on a field without the proper ticket, you will be evicted from the drive-in.
- Plan to arrive 1.5 to 2 hours before showtime during the summer and for blockbuster movies.
- We love to celebrate your special occasions with you! Let us know in the concession stand what you are celebrating and we will do our best to announce it over the radio.