- No readmission. If you leave the property for ANY reason, you must pay to reenter.
- No refunds once show has begun. No rain-checks for bad weather. This is an outdoor event – please plan accordingly.
- No grills, laser pointers, alcohol, illegal substances or glass containers. There is ZERO tolerance for marijuana smoking. You WILL be evicted from the drive-in with no refund and reported to police.
- One space per vehicle. There are two spaces between posts.
- Park conversion vans and other high clearance vehicles on the last two rows. Vehicles over 6 feet tall can NOT park on rows 2-4. Parking attendants have the final say on where vehicles should park.
- Hatches must be no higher than the top of the vehicle. We can supply twine and help you tie down your hatch.
- Don’t sit on top of your vehicle. Nothing (including radios, cups, heads, etc.) should be higher than the roof of your vehicle.
- Don’t throw balls, frisbees or other objects near the screen tower, front fence or marquee.
- Keep ticket stub as proof of purchase.
- Use parking lights only when driving in theater.
- Turn off all vehicle lights when parked, including interior lights. Check your owner’s manual regarding daytime running lights. It is your responsibility to make sure no light is emitted from your vehicle.
- Management reserves the right to have you move your vehicle to another location on the field.
- Please use trash cans and vehicle’s ashtrays. Trash bags are available in the concession stand. Only trashy people throw trash on the ground and cigarette butts are trash.
- Wear shoes at all times.
- Supervise your children at all times.
- Please be courteous to others. Foul language will not be tolerated.
- Don’t drive over 5 mph.
- Play area is closed during all movies.
- No smoking in concession stand and restrooms unless you are on fire. Those who smoke in their cars should be respectful of those who might not be able to tolerate smoke due to health reasons. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
- The line for admission forms on the south side of the drive–in entrance. Be courteous to those waiting in line and go to the end of the line. As they say in elementary school, “No Cutting Line!”
- There is no prohibition on running your engine during the movie unless it is extremely loud or has bad exhaust fumes. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- NO FIELD SWITCHING FOR MOVIES. Your ticket buys admission to one screen’s double feature only. You may walk around all three fields before the movies start but once the movies begin, you must stay on the field for which you hold a ticket. If you are caught on a field without the proper ticket, you may be evicted from the drive-in or forced to pay admission for the movie that you were caught watching.
- Plan to arrive 1.5 to 2 hours before showtime during the summer and for blockbuster movies.
- We love to celebrate your special occasions with you! Let us know in the concession stand what you are celebrating, and we will do our best to announce it over the radio.
- We love dogs but they must always be kept on a leash or in your vehicle. You must clean up after your pet.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENFORCE AND/OR CHANGE RULES AS NECESSARY. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES MAY RESULT IN EJECTION WITH NO REFUND.
Here are a few questions we frequently get asked:
- When do I have to wear a mask at the drive-in during the pandemic?
Any time you leave your vehicle or parking space, you should wear a mask or other facial covering. It should cover your mouth and nose at all times. The health and safety of our customers, employees and family are of utmost importance. All staff will be wearing masks. You should too.
- Can I watch the first movie on one field and the second on the other field?
No. Your ticket is for one double feature on one field only. You can buy another ticket for another field at intermission. It is still a bargain at only $9.00 per adult & $5 per child aged 4 to 11.
- Can you bring food in from the outside?
You are not prohibited from bringing in food. No grilling is allowed and alcohol is prohibited in our theater. However, we do have a concession stand with very tasty hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, chicken sandwiches, fries, nachos, drinks, etc. The film companies take a sizeable percentage of the ticket price and we pay our bills with money made in the concession stand. Please keep that in mind.
- Do you close the gates if it gets full, and what time do you recommend we arrive?
We have sold out and have had to turn people away. It is recommended that you arrive at least one and a half hours before showtime on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer (even earlier for blockbuster summer movies).
- Do you recommend bringing chairs and a radio to sit outside?
Sure, it’s fun to sit outside. Just don’t forget the bug repellent. Also, you are not allowed to sit on top of your vehicle.
- Does the show go on even with bad weather?
Yes. We’ve even been open during hurricanes! Rain does not affect the picture. We do not give refunds for rain. We may delay or pause the movie during severe electrical storms to protect our equipment.
- Do we get to watch both movies for one price? How do you decide which two movies go together?
You get two movies for the price of one. It is important to us that we offer affordable family entertainment. We carefully choose our movies and negotiate with the movie studios to offer the best double features possible. Movie studios offer special double feature prices to drive-ins but they often dictate which two movies can be combined for a double feature.
- Can you tell me what will be playing one/two/three weeks from now?
Unfortunately, no. We might know what we would like to show in the future. However, we are unable to confirm the booking until the Monday before the movie starts. If we do know in advance, it will be posted on the “Coming Soon” page of the website.
- How long does the season run?
The drive-in season typically begins at the beginning of March and lasts until the end of November.
- Can I bring my dog?
Yes. Pets are allowed as long as they are well behaved, don’t disturb others and are kept on a leash. Please be sure to clean up after your pet.
- Do you accept credit, debit cards or checks?
We can only take cash at the ticket booth. There is an ATM at a gas station less than a mile away. Visa, MasterCard, Discover & ATM cards are accepted in the concession stand. No checks are accepted.
- If I leave, can I get back in with my ticket stub?
There is no readmission to the theater. If you leave, for any reason, you must pay to re-enter. If the movie hasn’t started, and you need to leave, stop by the ticket booth and we can help you.
- Do you offer a discount for groups, students, military, first-responders, teachers, etc.?
No. We offer to everyone the lowest price possible, while being mindful of studio demands and the operational costs of running the drive-in. We believe that $9 for adults aged 12 & over, $5 for kids 4 to 11 and no charge for kids 3 & under is a bargain.
- Can you donate passes to my school, group, etc.?
We are a true Mom & Pop business. We get a large number of requests for donations. We can not respond to them all. We do a few charity events throughout the year so that we can give back to the community in a way that works best for us.
- How do I apply for employment?
We are always accepting applications. Please pick one up in person at the ticket booth any Friday or Saturday that we are open.
How do I turn off my automatic lights?
For 98% of the vehicles manufactured, there are a couple of easy ways to disable the lights:
Power off everything (remove key if equipped)
Engage parking (emergency) brake
Power on (insert key and turn to ACC position -or- push button start once without foot on brake)
On most vehicles this will keep headlights off
On some newer vehicles equipped with touchscreens, you must go through the settings options on-screen to
disable the headlights from coming on. These will vary according to the make of the vehicle. Be sure to familiarize yourself with your vehicle before attending.